Network Architects partners with KeepItSafe to provide Advanced Data Protection utilising their robust and reliable fully managed KeepItSafe® DR Service supporting both Windows and Linux environments.
It includes intelligent application-aware technology thereby effectively protecting your mission-critical Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, and Microsoft SharePoint applications. KeepItSafe DR protects not only physical platforms but VMware ESX, VMware ESX(i), and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual platforms via a single user interface, recovering application data from a block level to an individual file locally and across the WAN in just minutes.
KeepItSafe DR delivers advanced data protection with fast, image-based backups across virtual, physical, and cloud environments, unifying backup, replication, and recovery in one solution.
KeepItSafe DR includes the following additional features:
• Push-button failover to standby virtual machines eliminates the need for duplicate infrastructure and software licenses.
• Easy, bare-metal restore to similar and dissimilar hardware, and from p2v, p2p, v2p and v2v; VMware, Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer are supported.
• Integrated data-replication with compression and global deduplication helps move applications off-site more efficiently, while reducing storage requirements up to 80%.
• Mountable snapshots – with SQL and database access directly from snapshot – saves extra disk space.
• P2v and v2v snapshot conversion, with export to virtual machines for migration and testing, helps with DR testing and preparedness in a virtual environment.
• Push-button disaster recovery testing doesn’t affect production environments.
• Replication of snapshots at an alternative location for offsite backup and recovery.
KeepItSafe DR provides a fast path to recoveries with bare-metal restores that take minutes rather than hours. It eliminates the need for time-consuming manual system rebuilds followed by file restores.
KeepItSafe DR’s archiving feature enables long-term data retention for SLA and regulatory compliance. The backup archives can be stored on low-cost storage. Archive data are deduplicated, compressed, and encrypted, and span multiple devices. All data are encrypted using the AES 256 standard to protect backups from unauthorised use or access.
Get in touch to discuss your requirement.